The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors.
Except as specifically set forth herein, Dance It Out may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with Dance It Out via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site, though, for example, direct correspondence by email, form submission, and/or product orders. Dance It Out may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you would like a list of the cookies that we use, please contact us. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. Dance It Out does not override these settings or options and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide Dance It Out with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected.
By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are better able to match your interests. Dance It Out may use your personally identifiable information to process and fulfill orders, send emails to confirm your order status and shipment, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions. In general, we use personal information collected on the Site for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered; to help develop better products, and/or market, sell, or provide products and services; for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that Dance It Out believes would be of particular interest; and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions. In order to better serve you, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information from third parties, including demographic or public information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties.
We may share information collected through the Site with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and like-minded business partners for the purpose of providing you with the products and services you seek from the Site. We may also share your mailing address and shopping history with retailers and other service providers.
From time to time, Dance It Out may disclose the data collected through the Site, including personally identifiable information, to other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy. In such cases we might rent, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. Additionally, in order to provide you with a better customer experience, we may share information with service providers, subcontractors, and business partners who have been retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us.
These services include:
1. Order fulfillment, warehousing, and delivery;2. Advertising, marketing, surveys, and promotions, including partnerships and teaming efforts with other companies whose products or services we think you might enjoy;3. Information technology and office services, including software and website development, website hosting, management and evaluation, and data processing, exchange, and cross-referencing;4. Payment processing services, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction;5. Legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers.
We reserve the right to disclose information about you to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body,whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process.
4. Interest Based Advertising
As described above, we work with a variety of third party business partners, including our Network, advertisers, advertising networks, and advertising and analytics companies that use various technologies to collect data about your use of the Site, which may include location data. Dance It Out and our third party business partners may use the aforementioned technologies to:
1. track how you use the Site, how you arrived at the Site, and what you do after you leave the Site;2. record and link your devices, including your personal computer and mobile device (this is called cross-device linking); and provide you with advertisements relevant to your interests,taking into account your use of the Site and the other websites and online services that you use. Note that these advertisements may be delivered to you on the Site, on third party websites and applications, and on a computer or device other than the device from which the information was collected. This is called “Interest-Based Advertising” or “Online Behavioral Advertising.” While we work with our third party business partners to improve your experiences with the Site, we do not control their business practices.
Dance It Out C. Georgopulo 6 Harold Avenue ~ A Greenwich, CT 06830 Dated: 01/20/2020